Marketing Manager (Investment Banking)
|Location:||Central Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
Our client who is a leading Global Investment Bank is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join the Singapore team to cover the APAC region for their Investment Banking division.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you would be expected to work with marketing strategy and key business sponsors to execute high standard marketing projects and campaigns. You will also be responsible for managing agencies and internal partners to develop campaigns within the budget. Working with the internal teams, you would be assisting in the production of brochures, email marketing, print advertising, digital and online advertising, communications and promotions.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 8 years' experience in financial services marketing
- Experience at an investment bank or a marketing agency serving IB clients would be a PLUS
- Project management experience, including measuring and monitoring results
- Strong Content Writing, Digital Marketing, and Campaign Management experience
- Ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to work with key internal and external stakeholders
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 045800
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1659953
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.