Marketing Manager, Programmatic Display - APAC
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
- Join a global US-based Tech Giant
- Be responsible for regional growth through Programmatic Display Marketing
- Work with smart and engaged colleagues in a fun office environment with excellent benefits
Our Client is a global US-based tech organisation in the economy sharing space.
The Ideal Candidate will be a resourceful and adaptable individual with the ability to manage multiple project simultaneously and execute big-budget campaigns under urgent timelines. Furthermore, this candidate will be a self-starter with the drive and ambition to work autonomously as well as the communication skills to work and collaborate with teams effectively.
The Chosen Candidate will be responsible for expanding the Northern Asian, Australian and New Zealand regions. You will be expected to negotiate and execute programmatic and direct buys and manage day-to-day campaign operations. You will also resolve ad operation issues and update key internal stakeholders on current programmatic processes. You will work cross-functionally within the APAC performance marketing and collaborate with local counterparts to align and execute evergreen campaigns. You will also be expected to consistently report to internal and external partners.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in display performance media with programmatic buying
- Experience with day to day programmatic management
- Familiar with KPI'S: CPA, CPC, CPM, LTV and Attribution
- Experience with Video and Native buying is preferred
- Ability to negotiate and execute PMPs, use DMPs and trading desk experience is preferred
- A resourceful and adaptable individual with the ability to execute under urgent timelines
Contact Cian O'Neill on (65) 6854 5641 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 224937. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1871724. #LI-SM