Marketing Manager (Sports)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to S$84000.00 per annum|
Our Client is a highly-regarded professional sports team with millions of fans across the globe following the team as they compete at the highest level of the game. Steeped in history, they are one of the world's most successful, most supported and most valuable clubs.
The Ideal Candidate will work as part of a fast-paced, start-up mindset environment in Singapore, tasked with driving ambitious digital marketing agenda across the APAC region. With a strong focus on China and several SEA markets, he/she will be responsible for devising and implementing the club's engagement strategies.
- In partnership with the Fan Engagement Lead and focusing on China, define and implement the full end-to-end digital strategy for APAC - including Content, CRM and web visitor growth.
- Gain a deep understanding of fan base across the region to ensure an insights-based approach to marketing.
- Conduct ongoing website analysis to understand traffic and conversion performance.
- Identify opportunities and make strategic recommendations to optimize local websites and apps.
- Manage and own the day-to-day relationship with Agency partners and take the lead in briefing agencies to articulate requirements for APAC.
- Lead on all Fan Engagement marketing plans in APAC; working with in-house Creative Studio, Comms team, TV and external partners to own the full social, digital, comms, platform and experiential activations.
- Oversee trigger campaigns for APAC, for example weekly newsletters, including adaption, execution and performance monitoring.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in digital marketing, preferably from a marketing agency
- Good understanding of key markting tools and platforms: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent time, organisational and project management skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Experience in managing campaigns targeted at China market will be highly regarded
Contact Michelle Yim at Michelle.Yim@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1984646.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.