Marketing Partnership Manager
- One of Singapore's largest listed companies
- High growth working environment
- Start-up culture
Our client: Are building solutions to improve the gaming experience of the hundreds of millions of gamers in Asia. We are looking to hire a Marketing Partnership Manager, who will be reporting to our Publishing Lead. S/he will be responsible for developing key partnerships to grow user acquisition across different industry verticals and will be a key member of our publishing team.
- Drive growth of products through game changing partnerships across all industry verticals, with a focus on mobile operators and video game developers/publishers
- Develop and negotiate unique commercial deal terms with partners to drive significant awareness and user acquisition growth across APAC
- Develop partner plans for user acquisition in APAC and monitor their respective success metrics
- Execute scalable user acquisition through partnerships and marketing programs
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partners, including management
- Optimize relationships with existing partners, reach out and track new partners across different markets, with a focus on APAC
- Liaise with Product and Technical support teams
- BA/BS degree or above with outstanding academic performance, MA/MS or MBA preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Track record of driving strategy
- Experience in contract negotiation agreements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think creatively and be data-driven about complex issues, and develop and execute on impactful recommendations and action plans
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong record of being a team player and managing cross functions projects
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.