Marketing Specialist, Banking (12 months contract)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing Contracting|
|Salary:||S$6000 - S$7200 per annum|
The Marketing Specialist designs, creates, and delivers marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of the company's products and services. Develops sales presentations and provides reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing. Considered by most as a subject matter expert or authority in the technology discipline in which they are employed.
This role sits with the Treasury and Trade Solutions Business (TTS) which is a global business spanning multiple integrated solutions within the bank's Transaction Services including: Trade and Supply Chain, Liquidity and Investments, Cash Management, Commercial Cards and P&R serving public sector clients, corporates and financial institutions in over 120 countries. TTS's innovative solutions help clients streamline and automate processes, mitigate risk and expand their reach across the bank's unparalleled global network.
Develop and deliver the profile the TTS business externally, by engaging with the senior leadership team(s) to promote key TTS capabilities and themes with insight driven messaging, brand awareness, content/thought leadership, proprietary events and industry conferences, social and digital campaigns -- to engage with clients.
The resources will be assisting the marketing team across key APAC marketing related work:
- Provide assistance and global coordination for APAC marketing initiatives for bank owned channels and also external channels and platforms.
- Lead and execute client facing initiatives such as: online webinars, roundtables, forums and industry events for the respective clients segments (Corporates, FI, Public Sector)
- Execute client engagement activities including pre-event target market analysis, agenda building, develop the client invitation campaign while tracking clients' registrations, manage vendors or/and work with GEM teams in executing the initiatives' logistics where needed.
- Post in internal and external sites all the relevant content ensuring the correct distribution of materials following Corporate Communications policy
- Support the development of content for key markets following regulatory requirements
- Support the development of client case studies in collaboration with sales and product partners.
- Support the development of Commercial Cards communications
- Management of vendors, suppliers and agencies from briefing to fulfilment and invoicing.
- Coordination and tracking of the country, marketing initiatives and results.
- Possess a proactive, positive and highly collaborative attitude
- Strong communication skills to provide clear, detailed creative direction and create content for all marketing initiatives and communications.
- Content marketing
- Strong affinity for digital technology and insight into trends and advancements with web, social media and personal hand-held application-based technology.
- Excellent project management skills: highly organized, deadline driven, able to manage executional details, intricate budgets and cross-functional teams.
- Flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257