Marketing Specialist (Legal Sector)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$70000.00 - S$100000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading U.S. based law firm with more than 20 offices globally and a growing office in Singapore. Due to expansion in their local and regional offices, an exiciting opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre Marketing Specialist to join the firm, based in Singapore.
Reporting to the Marketin Manager, you would be responsible to plan and manage a wide range of marketing & communications activities for the offices across the APAC region. You would be serving as the markeitng lead for events and sponsorships, internal and external communications as well as award submissions and media relations.
To qualify, individuals must possess :
- A minimum of 5 years' of marketing and events management experience in legal/professional services
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in marketing, communications or related field
- Mandarin and English speaking skills would be preferred
- Good stakeholder management with clients, lawyers, partners etc. at all levels
- Advanced PowePoint presentations skills
- Strong understanding of Social Media Marketing
- Advanced knowledge of CRM and marketing technologies - Vuture, InterAction
- Experience in a regional role
If you are keen to explore this exciting opportunity with an international law firm, please contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 223777. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg