Markets Trade Capture Analyst (6 months contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
|Salary:||S$4500 - S$6000 per month|
This is an opportunity to join the Trade Capture Utility (TCU) team to work closely with front office, clients and various infrastructure groups to ensure accurate trade capture, risk management and superior client servicing across three main asset classes which include FX Cash, FX Derivatives and Commodities.
The team acts as a first point of contact for all front-line issues regarding trade capture specific queries across the Trading desks covering the products mentioned below. It also works closely with Operations to deal with other queries.
Please note that this is a 6 months contract looking to hire someon on an urgent basis. Working location is at Raffles Place.
- Act as the main contact point for traders. Maintaining accurate books and record among the above products. Process all new, amend and cancellation booking (including life cycle events on structured products) in the risk system.
- Establish high quality control procedure for operational, market or regulatory risk on existing and new flow to ensuring trade capture are complete and clean from front to back by end of day
- Provide coordinated efforts in aiming to establish joint workable solution, pro-actively chase, and liaise with the concern parties to pursue the goal, and resolve execution or risk position queries for traders and other stakeholders.
- Assist with break root cause analysis and break resolution. Be creative, automate with a view to minimize manual processing as much as possible
- Develop a business requirement and brainstorm ideas with a view to improving work flow by compiling all functionality to be implemented with intense collaboration with other groups (ie Operations, Product Control, Legal, Market Risk etc)
- Trade Capture related functions including but not limited to: Trade Capture Assistance, Allocations, Trade Amendments, Queries investigation, Client notification of lifecycling events, Client servicing
- Ensure there is suitable control processes around trade booking, verification and reconciliation and that the control environment of TCU matches the ambition of the Sales desk to trade new and exciting products as well as supporting existing business in a scalable fashion.
- Working closely with Sales, Trading, IB MO, PCG and DFX teams across the globe on a daily basis to resolve issues.
- Preference of Middle Office experience, ideally in FX Cash and / or FX Derivatives and / or Fixed Income
- Experience in Microsoft Office technologies including Excel and VBA
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Works well and is comfortable communicating directly with all levels of the organization
- Organized, superior attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to develop relationships with both internal and external clients to understand and address their needs.
- Eagerness to take initiative and promote process improvements
- Team player
- Displays confidence and professionalism
- Highly motivated
Interested candidates who can start on a short notice are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format at the earliest instance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257