MAS/Regulatory Reporting (4 months contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Finance & Accounting Contracting|
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$7000 per month|
Urgently seeking an experienced MAS/regulatory reporting candidate to join our esteemed corporate banking client for 4 months. Their office is based at Raffles Place.
Monitor regulatory developments in the field of accounting and prudential standards:
- Analyze, interpret and adapt external standards.
- Draft and put in place procedures and standards
The main objective is to actively support the MAS 610 data remediation project, including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Write MAS 610 data remediation policy and procedures (pre-requisite)
- Form task force group (with business line/Ops involved)
- Identify full population of customer/facility & classify according to the following
- Item can be easily remediate (public information available such as banks/FI, available in KYC system such as Concordance or Tethys)
- Item to be remediated by business line or Operations
- Work with Global Tool consultant to implement a data remediation template for information to be "migrated" or "uploaded" easily without requiring manual input process in Global Tool by Ops
- Coordinate workshop/training with PwC consultants to the respective stakeholders
- Coordinate PwC review of 10% of collected information to ensure work is on right track
- Follow up data remediation progress with stakeholders, auditor, Regbox & Global Tool consultant
If you are experienced with MAS610 and open to a short term contract assignment, please send in your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257