MAS/Regulatory Reporting (4 months contract)
Urgently seeking an experienced MAS/regulatory reporting candidate to join our esteemed corporate banking client for 4 months. Their office is based at Raffles Place.
Monitor regulatory developments in the field of accounting and prudential standards:
- Analyze, interpret and adapt external standards.
- Draft and put in place procedures and standards
The main objective is to actively support the MAS 610 data remediation project, including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Write MAS 610 data remediation policy and procedures (pre-requisite)
- Form task force group (with business line/Ops involved)
- Identify full population of customer/facility & classify according to the following
- Item can be easily remediate (public information available such as banks/FI, available in KYC system such as Concordance or Tethys)
- Item to be remediated by business line or Operations
- Work with Global Tool consultant to implement a data remediation template for information to be "migrated" or "uploaded" easily without requiring manual input process in Global Tool by Ops
- Coordinate workshop/training with PwC consultants to the respective stakeholders
- Coordinate PwC review of 10% of collected information to ensure work is on right track
- Follow up data remediation progress with stakeholders, auditor, Regbox & Global Tool consultant
If you are experienced with MAS610 and open to a short term contract assignment, please send in your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.