Material Engineer - Global Automation Manufacturing Firm
- A respected and well-known global brand.
- Serving multitude of complex-industry throughout the world
- Solid business footprint in Singapore
About our client:
Our client is one of the global automation manufacturing firm. With major experiences in producing high quality products and service, they are geared for better business sustainability throughout its operations and projects. During this exciting time, they are looking for a Material Engineer with experience in managing technical requirement for incoming orders.
This role will report to the Manager of the unit. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing special orders as required and manage the pricing for special orders to the requested quotes.
- Handling the incoming order, verifying the products required by clients to the technical specification for service applicability (product model).
- Executing the technical specification of the Bill of Material.
- Collaborate positively with the Sales Team, Manufacturing Team, and other internal departments.
- Handle order escalation and order enquiries appropriately.
- Lead as a supervisor for major projects which requires thorough verification.
- Proactively contribute to current operation excellence projects for improvements.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced Material Engineer professional to be based in Singapore, with an eye for good manufacturing order processing practices. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 1 year in material order processing position.
- Track record in participating on process change management
- Customer contact - comfortable dealing with customers and identifying new areas for development.
- Business systems - familiar with Oracle systems.
- Analytical ability - use information from production systems to identify areas for improvement.
- Interpersonal skills - able to adapt approach to staff and assess needs.
- Tenacity - follows through projects to completion, able to deal with difficult situations with significant pressure.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Working for a solid and sustainable global company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/job-search?disciplines=supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.