|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$65000 - S$75000 per annum|
Our Client is a Global MNC in the Medical Device industry. They are currently looking for a Material Planner. Your main responsibility will be to strategically plan and buy the Direct Materials for Production and Projects with zero downtime.
- Responsible for Inventory Management and optimization to reduce excess and obsolescence
- Identify strategic buys in between suppliers depending on the suppliers' capacity, cost effectiveness and quality adherence.
- Liaise with Suppliers and the Plants on primary components deliverable and sterilization
- Assist in timely delivery, quality services, invoices / PO discrepancies, etc.
- Analyse and be ready for shortages of Raw Material
- Work on reporting for direct materials and ensuring that material availabilities for production, at all times.
Ideally you would have a minimum of 7 years of experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing related to planning or purchasing.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.