Material Planner - Global Multinational Firm
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$4500 per month|
Permanent, Singapore West
- A dynamic and fast paced global firm
- Globally standardized operation
- Strong global brand worldwide
About our Client
Our respected client is a well-known firm with solid presence in Asia Pacific, one of the major multinational equipment manufacturing firm which cater the industrial B2B market. With major experiences in producing high quality products and service, they are geared for better sustainability throughout its operations and projects in ASEAN. During this exciting time they are looking for a Material Planner with general experience material/production planning, material-information flow, inventory control, and procurement.
This role will report to the Control Manager of the firm. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Direct accountability for the material requirement and demand planning for its products (both inhouse and OEM products).
- Provide support and education internal stakeholder, particularly to new personnel involved in planning management.
- Managing planning, material processes, and update production schedules and its purchasing requirements.
- Manage ad hoc projects and tasks that will enhance the business environment through improved supply chain process and procedures
- Working cross functionally with purchasing and production teams to manage production orders and incoming materials to support on time delivery
- Assisting in change programs whilst having the ability to effectively manage on a day to day basis to ensure operation is at optimal levels
- Daily execution of MRP action messages and root causing material shortage
- Managing inventory, days on hand, and WIP.
- Report regularly on business performance.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly motivated Material Planning professional with an eye for operation effectiveness. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you ought to come with:
- Preferably with a proven track record of 5 years of record in Material/Production Planning roles of standardized firms.
- A plus should you come with experience in handling procurement and inventory.
- A plus should you come with exposure in working with MRP systems (SAP)
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes and positive social communicator.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Working for the world's major company in its industry and with multinational working environment.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927