MD, Global Head of Desktop, Print & Mobility Engineering
MD, Global Head of Desktop Engineering wanted for a leading financial institution!
- High profile executive leadership role
- Dynamic and collaborative work culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading financial institution with over 150 years of long standing history and enjoys a strong global presence, with their global headquarters based in Singapore.
As the company is currently undergoing a major digital and cloud transformation journey, they are currently looking for a highly credible global leader to lead their Desktop, Print & Mobility Engineering & Services function within the wider End User Services team globally. In this role, you will be expected to lead a global team of over 70 people to lead the design, architecture and engineering efforts specifically in the area of Desktop, Print & Mobility. You will be working closely with peers from other end- user services domain to spearhead and lead the implementation of the latest end- user/ unified communications technologies globally. You will also be required to have frequent engagement and interaction with senior stakeholders and get their buy- in by influencing them.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 15 plus years of overall IT end- user services technology experience, with at least 7 years of global leadership experience as a technical visionary leading Global Desktop Engineering teams
- Strong experience in managing end user technologies such as O365, Skype for Business or similar products
- Deep technical expertise in the full suite of Microsoft product suite and tools, such as Virtual Desktop/ VDI, Citrix XenDesktop etc. etc.
- Holding certifications such as ITIL, MSCE etc would be a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills with the credibility as a global leader to engage with senior management and get buy- in from them by influencing them
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.