MD, Global Head of Desktop, Print & Mobility Engineering
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$280000.00 - S$340000.00 per annum|
MD, Global Head of Desktop Engineering wanted for a leading financial institution!
- High profile executive leadership role
- Dynamic and collaborative work culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading financial institution with over 150 years of long standing history and enjoys a strong global presence, with their global headquarters based in Singapore.
As the company is currently undergoing a major digital and cloud transformation journey, they are currently looking for a highly credible global leader to lead their Desktop, Print & Mobility Engineering & Services function within the wider End User Services team globally. In this role, you will be expected to lead a global team of over 70 people to lead the design, architecture and engineering efforts specifically in the area of Desktop, Print & Mobility. You will be working closely with peers from other end- user services domain to spearhead and lead the implementation of the latest end- user/ unified communications technologies globally. You will also be required to have frequent engagement and interaction with senior stakeholders and get their buy- in by influencing them.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 15 plus years of overall IT end- user services technology experience, with at least 7 years of global leadership experience as a technical visionary leading Global Desktop Engineering teams
- Strong experience in managing end user technologies such as O365, Skype for Business or similar products
- Deep technical expertise in the full suite of Microsoft product suite and tools, such as Virtual Desktop/ VDI, Citrix XenDesktop etc. etc.
- Holding certifications such as ITIL, MSCE etc would be a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills with the credibility as a global leader to engage with senior management and get buy- in from them by influencing them
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.