Messaging & Collaboration Engineering Lead
Our client is a leading Financial Services company with strong presence across the APAC region. They are well- known for their high- performing work culture and collaborative environment.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a Messaging and Collaboration Engineering Lead to join their IT team. Reporting to the Head of IT Infrastructure, you will play the role of an SME in charge of all areas within the Messaging and Collaboration function. In particular, you will be responsible for both operations and engineering of their Messaging platform, including Office 365 & Exchange online / Microsoft Exchange, Skype for business, Blackberry Work, IronPort and MS suite of products. You will also be expected to lead a team of messaging administrators and engineers supporting the messaging platform and provide mentorship & guidance to groom them.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 10- 15 years of engineering and operations experience on Messaging and Collaboration platform within the banking and financial services industry
- Proven experience as a Messaging & collaboration platform SME covering all areas including Office 365, Skype for Business, Exchange Online/ Microsoft Exchange, IronPort, Blackberry Work, Symantec Enterprise Vault
- Proven hands - on experience on the Messaging platform lifecycle and roadmap , i.e. from inception through engineering design and procurement, to implementation and post go- live support
- Proven leadership skills and experience as a manager leading a team of at 6 to 8 engineers
- Exposure to PowerShell scripting or similar programming languages to automate manual and repetitive tasks would be a plus
- Great effective communicator with the ability to develop relationships with stakeholders across different businesses
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.