MIS Reporting Business Analyst (contract until end of year)
The successful candidate will be supporting and maintaining the BAU MIS and FCRME BIA Analysis. He / She will work in COBAM Performance Management team in terms of delivering the BAU MIS reports delivery to various stake holders, attending to the network queries and doing the BIA analysis for the projects supported by the team.
Before the contract ends, he / she should ensure that business and technical knowledge has been transferred to the teams with proper documentation in place. This is a 5-month role but might be extended as business requires.
- Provide support and maintenance to existing MIS reports
- Perform BIA for projects
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner
- Develop MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy maintenance
- Provide recommendation to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team
- Generate both period and ad-hoc reports as required
- Understand stakeholders concerns/issues and provide appropriate technical solutions
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring stakeholders issues
- Provide customer support and assistance in issue troubleshooting and resolution
- Create / enhance operational procedure documents
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Business / MIS / BAU analyst role
- Strong academic record: Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics or related field from a well-recognized institution
- Advanced to expert level skills in MS Excel with strong understanding of macros
- Sound knowledge with SQL queries and relational databases
- Familiar knowledge on the MS Access is and added advantage
- Ability to manage multiple work streams, including working across different departments, with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills to varying levels of management
Experienced MIS Reporting Business Analysts with some background in KYC/AML are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working location is at Raffles Place.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.