Mobile Engineer (Android/iOS)
Our client, one of the bigeest Chinese gaming comapny, is setting up their office in the SEA region and will be headquartered in Singapore. They are looking for top notch mobile developers (Android/iOS) to join the team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform entire software development (mobile application) lifecycle, from conceptualisation, design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Keep abreast with the latest trends in Mobile Applications, implementing the best user experience to deliver impeccable mobile solutions for customers
- Perform as a development team in Agile methodology
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in either iOS OR Android development portfolios
- Candidates with 1-3 years experience will be considered for Junior positions as well
- For iOS Developer Role : advanced experience in iOS SDK, Objective C and especially Swift, and proven portfolio in mobile web, iPhone, iPad devices
- For Android Developer Role : advanced experience in Android SDK, and proven portfolio in Android devices, .NET and SQL technologies
- Experience in publishing mobile applications in i Tunes store and Google Play
- Highly driven and hungry to keep up with programming skills and latest trends/technologies
- Team player and self-starter with strong communication skills (written and oral) in English and Mandarin are preferred. (to liaise with English and Mandarin speaking associates)
If you have what it takes, please contact Serena Xu at email@example.com or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1762105