Monitoring Engineer wanted for a leading financial institution!
Our client is a leading financial institution with their APAC headquarters based in Singapore. Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a Monitoring Engineer to join their Infrastructure team. Reporting to the team lead, you will play a pivotal in monitoring and supporting various areas of infrastructure platforms, namely Unix, Windows, Database, Storage and Network. You will also be required to resolve any IT and trading outages as and when required.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5 years of experience in IT infrastructure within the banking and financial services domain
- Experience in monitoring and providing support in the following areas: Unix, Windows, Database, Storage and Network
- Sound knowledge and experience in Unix Shell scripting or Perl Scripting
- Exposure to resolving IT and trading outages
- Comfortable with providing weekend onsite coverage on a rotational basis
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 201645. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.