Mortgage Advisory Manager (AVP)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Key Responsibilities: -
- Coaching, mentoring and training the sales network
- Conducting joint clients' appointments with the sales staff
- Conducting continuing education/sharing of best practices to improve advisory competency
- Drive day to day achievement of sales targets, together with the Branch Cluster Heads
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (eg. Business heads/Segment heads) on new initiatives to help boost sales activities.
- Liaise with credit and product teams on policies and/product pricing matters.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Candidate should have 3 to 5 years of relevant mortgage loan experience
- Degree in Banking and Finance or equivalent
- Highly driven, motivated and possess an entrepreneurial mind set
- Must be able to influence various stakeholders
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should be confident and able to facilitate discussion with customers during meetings
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.