Our client, a leading international financial company is looking for an experienced Netapp Storage Architect.
In this fast paced role you will act as subject matter expert and owner for the Netapp storage technologies and related infrastructure in the region for this leading organisation. The role will be primarily focused on design, engineering, automation and operational support tasks and support of a variety distributed computing technologies in support of algorithmic trading.
To be successful in this role you would have the following skills and experience:
- Deep knowledge of Netapp storage technologies (C-mode, SnapVault, etc.)
- Strong automation and scripting skills in Python, Ruby, Perl or Bash
- High sense of urgency and strong communicaton skills
Our client is a leading international financial company, they offer:
- Great salary and benefits
- Excellent career progression
- Interesting and challenging projects
Contact Michael Nette at or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AS00030966.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110023.