Network Architect - High Frequency Trading
In this high profile role you will:
- Design, build and operate a world-class network HFT network infrastructure.
- Deliver and execute projects according to the business needs.
- Identify opportunities for capability enhancement, service level, and operational efficiency optimization.
To be successful in this role you would have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in architecting, designing, building, and integrating HFT infrastructure
- Knowledge of co-location strategy
- Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience on Arista products
- Strong knowledge of multicast
- Strong experience establishing, managing, and developing standards for network infrastructure
This is a great opportunity to join a leading global financial company, they offer:
- Attractive salary
- Career progression
- Interesting projects
Contact Michael Nette at firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AS00036337.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110023.