Network Architect - High Frequency Trading
In this high profile role you will:
- Design, build and operate a world-class network HFT network infrastructure.
- Deliver and execute projects according to the business needs.
- Identify opportunities for capability enhancement, service level, and operational efficiency optimization.
To be successful in this role you would have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in architecting, designing, building, and integrating HFT infrastructure
- Knowledge of co-location strategy
- Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience on Arista products
- Strong knowledge of multicast
- Strong experience establishing, managing, and developing standards for network infrastructure
This is a great opportunity to join a leading global financial company, they offer:
- Attractive salary
- Career progression
- Interesting projects
Contact Michael Nette at email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AS00036337.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110023.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.