Network Engineer - 1 year contract
Our client is a multinational banking and financial services corporation with primary businesses in retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services.
For this role, You will report to the Infrastructure Solutions Manager, be the Network Operations escalation contact for High Severity incidents and possess strong troubleshooting skills to stabilize and resume services within the stipulated SLA. Build, deploy and commission high quality communications infrastructure. Identify and recommend new technology that will add value to the organization in terms of performance and cost.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in network operations
- Experience in data center migration / relocation projects and office relocation projects
- Strong knowledge in routing and switching, i.e. BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, VPC, Multicast, Wireless
- Good expeirence in Voice systems, i.e. Cisco, Avaya
- Exposure to trading floor voice systems
- At least possess a CCNP certificate
- CCVP certification is a plus
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081