Network Engineer (Routing & Switching / Collaboration)
|Salary:||S$72000 - S$86000 per annum + excellent benefits and bonus|
Our client is a leading Singaporean MNC and an industry leader in their sector. Theirs is a growing IT team looking to secure strong talent on the ground to grow their team. They are looking to bring in an experienced hire to grow their IT Infrastructure team based in Changi.
To be successful in securing this role, you will likely come from a background with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 7 years driving network consultancy, design, build, and support in a large corporate or MNC, ensuring that solutions benchmark with industry best practices and leading to strong service levels and maximized network availability and functionality.
- SME in the following areas: 1. Routing & Switching 2. Collaboration
- Experience working with Cisco Unified Communication and the Nexus product family (Cisco ACI, N9K N7K, N5K, N2K), DCI technologies and Juniper DC Networking
- Experience building large multi-protocol inter-networks
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Virtualization, and an understanding of Data Center architectures and implementation of DC infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable and growing MNC in Singapore, they offer:
- Interesting and meaningful work with a leading brand in the market.
- An opportunity to bring your best practices across to an environment where they are valued.
- Attractive salary and benefits
Contact Vishnu Venkatesh at email@example.com / +65 6854 5614 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AS00045674.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1767325.