IT Specialist - 1 year contract
Our client is a multinational banking and financial services corporation with primary businesses in retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services.
For this role, You will be responsible for proactive event monitoring of the network devices and environment interconnectivity with the internet and B2B circuits to vendors, provide first level response isolation of any potential network issues on an incident triage. Post incident, to follow-up on remediation steps and validation prior to reintroduction back into production working closely with Problem Management on root cause and prevention, or potential monitoring improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or finance-related
- Relevant years of experience in switches / loadbalancers / firewalls / proxies at a CLI level
- Ability to translate technical terminology to more layman/management levels
- Troubleshooting and management of SSL certificates
- Ability to triage production issues with a high level of focus and leadership traits
- Possess strong communication skills
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081