SVP/ Director, Head of IT Infra Services, Data Center & DevOps
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$200000.00 - S$300000.00 per annum|
SVP/ Director, Head of IT Infrastructure Services, Data Center & DevOps wanted for a top conglomerate firm!
- High profile leadership role
- Dynamic and collaborative work culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a well- known Conglomerate with over 70 years of long standing history and currently has multiple subsidiaries across the business.
As the company is currently undergoing a major digital and infrastructure transformation journey, they are currently looking for a Senior IT leader to lead their overall IT Infrastructure Transformation across the group. Reporting to the Group CIO, you will lead the design and architecture of the IT Infrastructure strategic roadmap for the group. You will be also expected to lead their migration journey from On- prem Data Centres to public cloud environment such as Google Cloud or AWS. You will also lead a team of DevOps Engineers and implement the latest DevOps methodologies and gain buy- in to ensure everyone would follow the best practices.
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to join a forward thinking company which is looking to change the way they do things digitally to empower both employees and customers.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 15 years of overall IT Infrastructure experience, with at least 7 years of senior leadership experience leading the Infrastructure services & Data Center function
- Strong experience in all aspects of Data Centers, including build, migration/ co-location and operations
- Deep technical expertise in managing public cloud environment, such as Google Cloud or AWS
- Experience with managing DevOps teams and has expertise in DevOps and configuration management tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Jira, Git.
- Holding certifications such as ITIL, MSCE etc would be a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to act as a business partner to engage with senior management and get buy- in from them by influencing them
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.