O365 Project Lead
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$120000.00 - S$180000.00 per annum|
VP, O365 Technical Lead, wanted for a Global Financial Services firm!
- Global Financial Services firm
- High profile role
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a Global Financial Services firm that is headquartered in Singapore and has a strong presence in the US, Europe and Middle East region.
They are currently looking for an exceptional candidate to join a team of highly talented IT team as an O365 Technical Lead. Reporting to the Manager, you will act as the SME within their Digital Workplace function where you will implement and manage Office 365 services and technologies for APAC. You will be in pivotal acting as a change agent to build rapport and gain buy- in from senior management to implement the latest technologies which can add value to their business. In addition to O365, you will also be required to manage and maintain other core infrastructure services to ensure uptime. You will also be responsible for mentoring and supporting junior members of the team whenever necessary.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 10 years of Systems Administration working on the full suite of Microsoft products and core infrastructure services such as SCCM, AD, DNS, DHCP etc. in an end- user environment
- Proven experience working as a SME for all Office 365 technologies, including Skype for Business
- Good experience working on virtualization technologies such as VMWare, Hyper- V and server OS such as Windows Server 2012/ 2016
- Strong technical expertise in PowerShell Scripting to automate manual actions for installation and reporting
- Good experience in supporting and troubleshooting Windows Desktop OS, including Win 10
- Excellent communication skills with established track record in acting as a change agent to gain buy- in from stakeholders
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.