Office and Operations Manager
We are working with a start-up Fintech company that offers a new way to pay various types of expenses. With the expansion of the company they are now looking for an OPERATIONS MANAGER with operational experience to join their team.
Below are some of the information regarding the position that I am sourcing for:
* Be in charge of day-to-day operations, client onboarding and risk management, as well as ensuring that preparation, payout, and reconciliation of payments is done on time and is 100% accurate.
* Lead financial reporting requirements and data analytics projects for internal and external reporting.
* Setup the company for future success by constantly questioning the status quo and highlighting operational inefficiencies that affect the scalability of the business. Think out, suggest and follow through on process improvements, and lead all operational efforts.
* Plan and follow through on further enhancements to our risk management system to ensure compliance with relevant regulations, internal and external KYC requirements, and compliance with transaction monitoring guidelines.
* At least 4 years of experience in an operations role within the finance or tech sector.
* Minimum BSc / BA, MBA a plus
* Strong understanding of fundamentals of finance and data analytics. The more, the better!
* Entrepreneurial mind set with drive and initiative.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and Attn to Raymond Ramirez
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1114515
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.