- Manage, lead and coach Offshore Premier Managers to achieve cluster revenue targets and AUM
- Provide direction and strategy to drive sales performance and productivity aligned with the growth of Premier Banking Asia in the South Asia market, in particular, Indonesia
- Inculcate a high-performance culture to attract, develop and retain talents
- Manage and engage internal and external stakeholders to have effective oversight on risk, compliance matters as well as changes in Indonesia's regulation and policies that may impact business
- Develop key and secondary South Asia markets, by building strong network onshore and offshore
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Degree in any discipline from an accredited university / college
- Minimum 15 years in branch sales position with at least 10 years in leadership experience and managing leaders and teams
- Strong networking and business acumen
- Passionate in people development
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Familiarity with offshore (Indonesia) market is a bonus
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend