Offshore FX Specialist
Our client, a leading retail bank is looking for experienced FX specialist to join their expanding team.
- To champion and increase revenue income and volume on all FX and FX-related product for Premier clients.
- Monitor and ensure prompt execution of all FX products under the Premier FX product shelf.
- Call on existing Premier client to determine FX needs and identify possible FX solutions, strategies and trading ideas.
- Handle clients-initiated FX spot transactions
- Assisting Relationship Managers to build new client base by joint client appointment/portfolio review, for selected sophisticated FX products.
- Keep abreast with market trends, regulations and market intelligence to identify and capture opportunities in the FX space.
- Provide timely FX market updates and insights to RMs, with a focus towards FX Interpretation and forecasting of economic data, translating them into actionable FX trade ideas and strategies.
- Contribute towards periodic investment FX client publications (e.g.: newsletters, trade recommendations).
- Conduct client seminars.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- At least 5 years relevant sales and trading experience in financial services and the FX market and/or other Treasury related products.
- Possess robust FX market knowledge and experience, with strong interest in and understanding of economics and financial markets, particularly in FX and/or equity markets.
- Sound analytical mind and ability to interpret economic news and data.
- Candidate should ideally be mature, confident, and able to play a meaningful role in client meetings.
- Able to communicate effectively with English and Mandarin/Bahasa Indonesia speaking customers.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively across the organization.
- Candidates who have passed Levels 1, 2 or 3 of CFA preferred
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.