Offshore FX Specialist
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client, a leading retail bank is looking for experienced FX specialist to join their expanding team.
- To champion and increase revenue income and volume on all FX and FX-related product for Premier clients.
- Monitor and ensure prompt execution of all FX products under the Premier FX product shelf.
- Call on existing Premier client to determine FX needs and identify possible FX solutions, strategies and trading ideas.
- Handle clients-initiated FX spot transactions
- Assisting Relationship Managers to build new client base by joint client appointment/portfolio review, for selected sophisticated FX products.
- Keep abreast with market trends, regulations and market intelligence to identify and capture opportunities in the FX space.
- Provide timely FX market updates and insights to RMs, with a focus towards FX Interpretation and forecasting of economic data, translating them into actionable FX trade ideas and strategies.
- Contribute towards periodic investment FX client publications (e.g.: newsletters, trade recommendations).
- Conduct client seminars.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- At least 5 years relevant sales and trading experience in financial services and the FX market and/or other Treasury related products.
- Possess robust FX market knowledge and experience, with strong interest in and understanding of economics and financial markets, particularly in FX and/or equity markets.
- Sound analytical mind and ability to interpret economic news and data.
- Candidate should ideally be mature, confident, and able to play a meaningful role in client meetings.
- Able to communicate effectively with English and Mandarin/Bahasa Indonesia speaking customers.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively across the organization.
- Candidates who have passed Levels 1, 2 or 3 of CFA preferred
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.