Oil Seeds and Grains Trader
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
You will work closely with their Trading director and other traders in the team to manage a shared trading book. You need to manage day-to-day trading activities on both purchasing and destination sales. Our client will empower you with strong team support as well as powerful global network and Branding. The coverage for this role is Asia Pacific market. The main products for trading are oil seeds and Grains products
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Successful candidate should have at least 3-5 years' experience in Oil Seeds or Grains trading industry
- Experience in handling both physical and paper trades is ideal for this role.
- The candidate will have to be open-minded, and capable to adapt to numerous counterparts working in different cultures and various industries.
- Sales driven, positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward a copy of your full CV to Lester.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853