|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$3000 - S$4500 per month|
Banking Operations Analyst
Our client is a multinational bank with successful footprint across Europe and Asia. Their APAC region office is hiring various Operations Analysts. This position will work with a variety of corporate functional areas, most significantly the Banking Operations, Internal Audit, Quality Control and Enterprise Risk Management teams. As an operation analyst, your responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Work independently and within a team environment to ensure effective trust operations by performing middle office trust operations functions, including but not limited to: fee set up and exception processing, safekeeping and vault activity, document retention, and pledging of accounts as collateral for loans.
- Identify Centralized Functions and Enhance Workflow Efficiency: Continuously evaluate, absorb and improve, where needed, middle office functions and processes that should be centralized in Premier Trust Services; create procedures and implement workflow designs that improve efficiency and mitigate risk for new and existing middle office operational processes.
- Risk Management and Internal Controls: Partner in the creation and enhancement of middle office operational internal controls; fulfil informational requests for first line risk management testing, compliance, internal audit and regulatory examination. Partner in the creation and enhancement of middle office operational internal controls; fulfill informational requests for first line risk management testing, compliance, internal audit and regulatory examination. Proactively anticipate, identify, and bring to a resolution complex risk issues. Escalate to management as needed.
- Present to Staff, Management & Committee: Develop presentations; lead and participate in training on new procedures and controls; participate in the development of new forms; generate reports for management and or committee presentation. Assist with mentoring and training new staff.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 1-5 years of experience working in a business intelligence, reporting, operations, or data analytic capacity.
- Highly skilled proficiency in the use of spreadsheets is required.
- Willingness and proven ability to learn new systems and technical skills quickly are critical.
- Working knowledge of the following is a plus; Access, SharePoint, InfoPath, basic SQL, Business Objects.
Contact Julie.Yin via firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1655428