Operation Officer - Commodities Trading
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$3000.00 - S$3500.00 per annum|
You will report to the operations manager and manage the whole procedure of the operations, which includes handling and managing shipping documents as well as managing all necessary documents for L/C application and bank negotiation. You will liaise with both internal (Traders, trade finance) and external parties (supplier, customer, shipping companies etc) to prepare BLs and vessel tracking on cargo readiness & documentation to ensure smooth delivering of the commodity products.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field
- Outstanding fresh graduates who would like to pursue a career in commodities trading are welcome to apply
- Approximately 2 years experience in commodities trading operations with either containers or dry bulk knowledge is a plus for this role
- Candidate with L/C experience within banking operations is preferable
- Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
- Good communication skills required for this role
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1874268