Operation Officer - Commodities Trading
You will report to the operations manager and manage the whole procedure of the operations, which includes handling and managing shipping documents as well as managing all necessary documents for L/C application and bank negotiation. You will liaise with both internal (Traders, trade finance) and external parties (supplier, customer, shipping companies etc) to prepare BLs and vessel tracking on cargo readiness & documentation to ensure smooth delivering of the commodity products.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field
- Outstanding fresh graduates who would like to pursue a career in commodities trading are welcome to apply
- Approximately 2 years experience in commodities trading operations with either containers or dry bulk knowledge is a plus for this role
- Candidate with L/C experience within banking operations is preferable
- Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
- Good communication skills required for this role
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1874268
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.