|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$6000 per month|
A well know Medical Device company is looking for an Operational Buyer to join their organisation.
- To provide high value & end-to-end procurement solutions in both direct & indirect category.
- The purpose is to ensure best in class delivery of material, services and goods to support the site's production & operation.
- Manages all procurement activities (covering both direct & indirect category) while ensuring the lowest cost and consistent with quality and service needs, as defined by company's policies and standards
- Role in Indirect category (80%, subject to change based on business need): To provide high value procurement solution (external services & product) and realize year-on-year productivity improvements in close collaboration with the business.
- Role in Direct category (20%, subject to change based on business need): Manage the direct material (packaging & chemical) from end to end process (planning, buying, budget & forecast) to achieve both the material availability & financial target.
- Continuous improvement focus, act as a business partner to simplify the procurement process and maintain reasonable level of customer satisfaction at site level
- Diploma or bachelor's degree in Science, Business, Supply Chain
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in Purchasing/Procurement/Planning/Supply Chain, prefer in manufacturing industry
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.