A well know Medical Device company is looking for an Operational Buyer to join their organisation.
- To provide high value & end-to-end procurement solutions in both direct & indirect category.
- The purpose is to ensure best in class delivery of material, services and goods to support the site's production & operation.
- Manages all procurement activities (covering both direct & indirect category) while ensuring the lowest cost and consistent with quality and service needs, as defined by company's policies and standards
- Role in Indirect category (80%, subject to change based on business need): To provide high value procurement solution (external services & product) and realize year-on-year productivity improvements in close collaboration with the business.
- Role in Direct category (20%, subject to change based on business need): Manage the direct material (packaging & chemical) from end to end process (planning, buying, budget & forecast) to achieve both the material availability & financial target.
- Continuous improvement focus, act as a business partner to simplify the procurement process and maintain reasonable level of customer satisfaction at site level
- Diploma or bachelor's degree in Science, Business, Supply Chain
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in Purchasing/Procurement/Planning/Supply Chain, prefer in manufacturing industry
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.