Operational Risk Manager (6 month contract)
The Operational Risk Manager has the main responsibility of managing the operational risk activities which include attending the Singapore Non-Financial Risk (NFRC) Committee, incident review and closure, assist in Business Environment Assessment (BEA) and RCSA, performing SOX second line monitoring (SLM) review, attending the SOX Committee meeting, performing Key Control Testing (KCT) SLM review, review of Risk Acceptance/ Waiver/ Deviation proposals, ensuring post trading conditions are tracked and recorded in IRisk for new products, conducting outsourcing review and assisting on Asia initiatives.
Detailed Job Description:
- Attend the Singapore NFRC, compile the Singapore NFRC Agenda and meeting pack, coordinate the meeting and draft the minutes.
- Conduct incidents/ action tracking monitoring, review and closure.
- Assist in BEA, perform desk research, set up meetings and discussions with key stakeholders to ensure risks are identified and assessed.
- Assist in RCSAs, set up meetings and discussions with key stakeholders to ensure risks are assessed, mitigated and monitored.
- Conduct SOX SLM reviews, attend SOX Committee meetings.
- Initiate KCT rollout to 1st Line of Defence and conduct SLM.
- Review Risk Acceptances/ Deviations and Waivers.
- Ensure Post Trading conditions for new products are recorded in iRisk for tracking.
- Perform role as the local anti-fraud officer to support the management with regards to all aspects of anti-fraud as stipulated in the local anti-fraud policy for Singapore Branch.
- Conduct outsourcing reviews as 2nd Line of Defence.
Added Job Responsibilities for Asia initiatives:
- Assume Asia ORM Business Line Manager role, provide risk advice, conduct risk assessments and oversee other operational risk and advisory matters for the business line in Asia.
- Undertake other Asia operational risk initiatives as assigned by Head of NFR/ ORM Asia or Head of ORM Singapore/ Deputy Head of ORM Asia.
- About 5 to 8 years of ORM experience in a bank including audit experience with a big 4.
- Degree in accountancy/ banking and Finance.
- Can do proactive attitude, self-starter, independent.
- Experience and maturity in dealing with senior management.
- Operational risk experience in Lending/ Trade finance/ Financial markets in a Wholesale bank will be a plus.
Experienced ORM candidates are encouraged to send their resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257