operations -6months (settlement officer)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
My client is an successful international coporate banking firm. Their back office operations team is looking for an 6 month maternity cover contractor to support the settlement/ remittances jobs.
For Capital Market Operations :
- Monitor Nostro cash flow positions and provide figures to Treasury team
- Check with operations teams on discrepancies of Nostro GL entries
- validate trades in Summit TCI and approve payments
- Prepare, Verify swift payment messages
- Monitor SGD movements in RTGS system and check closing balance
- Chase after paying banks for SGD payments to be settled before 4.00pm
- Monitor CNY and HKD movements in Swift Alliance before 4.30pm
- Follow up with Paris branch for creation of new counterparties in FO systems required by the Fixed Income desk
- Handle joint project and ad hoc tasks as assigned by Head of Department
For Remittances :
- Email the capital market trade confirmations to the corporate customers
- Prepare swift messages for General admin payments
- Relieve the team in inputting Flexcube entries for Inward/Outward remittances
- Alternate as first level checker and validate Inward/Outward remittances in Flexcube
- at least half to one year banking operations experience.
- Good communication skills.
Interested candidate please click APPLY or send your most updated CV to Julie.email@example.com for a confidential converation.
Business License Number: 10C5117, EA License Number:R1655428.