operations -6months (settlement officer)
My client is an successful international coporate banking firm. Their back office operations team is looking for an 6 month maternity cover contractor to support the settlement/ remittances jobs.
For Capital Market Operations :
- Monitor Nostro cash flow positions and provide figures to Treasury team
- Check with operations teams on discrepancies of Nostro GL entries
- validate trades in Summit TCI and approve payments
- Prepare, Verify swift payment messages
- Monitor SGD movements in RTGS system and check closing balance
- Chase after paying banks for SGD payments to be settled before 4.00pm
- Monitor CNY and HKD movements in Swift Alliance before 4.30pm
- Follow up with Paris branch for creation of new counterparties in FO systems required by the Fixed Income desk
- Handle joint project and ad hoc tasks as assigned by Head of Department
For Remittances :
- Email the capital market trade confirmations to the corporate customers
- Prepare swift messages for General admin payments
- Relieve the team in inputting Flexcube entries for Inward/Outward remittances
- Alternate as first level checker and validate Inward/Outward remittances in Flexcube
- at least half to one year banking operations experience.
- Good communication skills.
Interested candidate please click APPLY or send your most updated CV to Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential converation.
Business License Number: 10C5117, EA License Number:R1655428.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.