My client a global hedge fund is looking to expand their Crypto Currency Business in Singapore. They are looking to hire an individual with strong knowledge of Crypto Currency knowledge to join the Middle Office team. You will be responsible for trading operations for the firm in a timely and accurate manner.
This Individual will be responsible on preparing daily cash, position and trade reconciliation for clients as per policies. Supporting the clearing and settlement processes across asset classes such as FX, equity, fixed income, derivatives and commodities. Pre-matching trades and process all outstanding reconciliation and timely escalation of issues and resolution. Work closely with different trading and support teams for daily operations issues. Assess and identify improvements that can be achieved through technology solutions
To succeed in this Operations (Crypto) job, you need to have strong interest in the quantitative trading space, be a problem solver, and have good knowledge in crypto and/or block chain technology.
- The ideal candidate is a quick learner, detail oriented, has 2-3 years of experience in global trading operations with strong knowledge in Crypto.
- Experience in Crypto trading operations
- Experience with VB or Python, and knowledge of SQL for automation projects in business, accounting or finance-related field
- Minimum of three years' experience in quantitative or global trading operations
- Strong understanding of crypto or block chain technology
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, work collaboratively with different teams
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work under stressful deadlines
- Team player, determined, self-motivated and responsible
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel i.e. formulas, macros
The successful candidate will join a company that is steadily growing in Singapore with fair career growth opportunities. You will be working with a highly energetic team committed to growth.
If you are interested please send your CV to Shereen Tan, Shereen.email@example.com if you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | License Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.