|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$40000 - S$55000 per annum|
- Strong trading platform and good company culture
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Excellent career progression
Our client is a global a global investment management company with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. We pursue a global multi-strategy approach to investing, seeking to achieve above-average risk-adjusted returns.
You will report to the Head of Operations and also to the Portfolio Manager and perform daily trade, position and cash reconciliation across multi-asset classes primarily Equities, Fixed Income & Equity Swaps, Equities, Bonds, Futures, Swaps (IR, EQ, TRS), Options, CDS, FX, Derivatives and Cash products across all APAC markets; including corporate actions processing. This person will be working directly with the trading desk and assisting with all aspects of daily activities.
To qualify individuals must possess
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Economics or related
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Prior experience in Buy- or Sell-side with Equities & Derivatives. Knowledge in APAC markets is a must.
- Knowledge of full equities trade life-cycle with Hedge Fund industry.
- Project management skills/experience is a plus.
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874