Operations Business Analyst (9 month contract)
|Salary:||S$6000 - S$65000 per annum|
We are looking for an Operations Analyst (9 month contract) who will be part of the Operations department which is responsible for trade processing, income entitlements, follow-up on mergers and acquisitions, collateral management, pricing and rates and market data. This hire will be part of the Pricing, Index and Rates team, which is responsible for providing benchmark/index, pricing and market rates data to the organization for the purpose of portfolio valuation, performance measurement and risk monitoring. Products covered includes equities, bonds, money market, FX, futures and derivatives.
- Conduct user acceptance testing of system enhancements and document test results.
- Support the team in the review of work processes and data sources
- Assist in documentation of business glossary, data lineage and data quality checks for critical business elements (part of the Data Governance Initiative)
- Assigned duties around daily operations which involves exception handling of data records which failed the system checks.
- Diploma/Degree in Business IT, Finance or equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and other tools such as Informatica, Tableau and Oracle SQL
- SQL skills are highly preferred
- Passion and eye for details and numbers
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- UAT and system enhancement experience needed
- Good background in SQL and data validation
If you have 1-4 years of relevant experience in UAT and data, please submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest instance.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257