operations contractor-12 months (settlement officer)
My client is an international corporate bank which operates across over 20 countries in the world. With a solid expansion plan in SG, their operations office is currently hiring a junior candidate to join their Operations/Settlement team.
- Responsible for all the settlement activities including confirmation, reconciliation, deals booking, etc
- Strong knowledge in Treasury FX, MM, Bond, and Derivatives settlement is a must
- Clear understanding of overall operations cycle
- Assisting the team in terms of new business initiatives and regulatory reporting from operations
- Handling MIS reporting
- Ad-hoc tasks given by the team
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1-2 years of working experiences in Operations/Settlement is a must
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good team player, attentive to details and strong communication skills
- Awareness of bank policy manuals, and operations duties
What's on Offer
- Excellent career development
- International working culture
- Work-life balance
Business License Number: 10C5117, EA License Number:R1655428.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.