Operations Excellence Specialist
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
A leading and growing Healthcare company is looking to expand its Operations Excellence team. They are currently looking to hire an Operations Excellence Specialist for their Supply Chain team. You will be reporting into the Operations Excellence Manager. Looking for candidates who have a strong Project Management background within the Planning and Logistics domain.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Assisting in the continuous improvement, standard work development, modification, flow, problem solving abnormalities causing misses
- You will also need to support functional process improvement projects, including identification of project scope, business requirements, appropriate solution selection, and implementation support.
- Partner and develop deep working relationships with the S&OP, Logistics & Distribution, Country Supply Chain leadership teams to support opportunities to improve business and supply chain processes
- Drive internal adoption of processes, standards and tools through effective change management
To qualify, any individual should possess:
- Minimum of 5 years' strong experience in a Process Improvement / leadership position
- In-depth understanding of supply chain principles including S&OP theories, logistics and APICS' fundamentals
- Ability to drive change and implement global processes by interfacing at all levels of the organization and building support both vertically and horizontally.
- Solid understanding of supply chain, cost analysis, planning, logistics and distribution processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Materials Management, Supply Chain or Engineering
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt or PMP or Lean certification is preferred
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can email your CV
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.