Operations Execellence Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$11000.00 - S$12000.00 per annum|
- Leading Medical Device Company
- Senior position within the organization
- Competitive package with bonus
Our leading client in the Medical Device industry is currently looking to fill a critical position for their growing operations. The Operations Excellence Manager role is a newly created role. You would be reporting to the Supply Chain Director and managing a small team.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Enabling increased supply chain efficiency and effectiveness through its partnership with cross-functional teams.
- Develop the methodology, framework, tools and training that enable world class supply chain transformation initiatives including advanced data analytics, competitive analysis and costing, strategy development and distribution execution.
- Champion best practices and play an integral role in the professional development of the supply chain team through the coaching, mentoring and training of key processes and tools. Project management for regional supply chain initiatives.
To qualify, any individual should possess:
- Minimum of 7 years' strong experience in a Process Improvement / leadership position
- In-depth understanding of supply chain principles including S&OP theories, logistics and APICS' fundamentals
- Ability to drive change and implement global processes by interfacing at all levels of the organization and building support both vertically and horizontally.
- Solid understanding of supply chain, cost analysis, planning, logistics and distribution processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Materials Management, Supply Chain or Engineering
APPLY NOW quoting reference: AS00045563 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1544135 -Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.