Operations executive, Palm oil trading
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$40000 - S$60000 per annum|
Our client is a Medium sized commodity trading firm focusing on Palm oil trading. They have strong presence in Asia market. A new Operations Executive role has come out from their Trading operations department in Singapore. It's a relevant small set up. Our client will offer you a good working environment with good work life balance.
You will report to Trading Director and manage the whole procedure of the operations, which includes handling and managing shipping documents as well as managing all necessary documents for L/C application and bank negotiation. You will liaise with both internal (Traders, trade finance) and external parties (supplier, customer, shipping companies etc) to prepare BLs and vessel tracking on cargo readiness & documentation to ensure smooth delivering of the commodity products.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Min 3 years of working experience in the trading industry with either containers or wet bulk shipping experience.
- Experience in Palm trading operations is a plus for this role
- Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
- Good L/C knowledge is essential to this role.
- Good communication skills required for this role
What to Expect:
Please kindly send your CV to Lester.email@example.com . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853