Our client is an American Multinational Bio-pharmaceutical company. They're looking for an Operations Manager (Equipment) to join their team in Singapore. The incumbent will lead, direct and coach the changeover and equipment maintenance liaising team, including developing and communicating objectives, setting priorities, development plans and managing performance.
- Oversee the changeover cleaning in collaboration with several departments, including OSP, Quality, Technical Services, Safety, Engineering, Validation, and RFT.
- Develop and communicate objectives, priorities, development plans, proactive monitoring, and performance reviews, as well as lead, direct, and coach the team.
- Using Coaching Skill concepts, engage and inspire their teams on performance expectations and coach them to meet those objectives.
- Develop and communicate objectives, priorities, development plans, and conduct performance reviews while leading, directing, and coaching PCT.
- Be able to guide, advise, and coach their teams on processes and procedures, including the principles and practises of good data management (ALCOA).
- Be responsible for their team's understanding and performance in regard to Good Data Management and Data Integrity.
- Keep a close eye on their team's activities. Ensure that they are present in the GMP work area daily to observe work activity and practises related to their role duties.
- Encourage team members to be safe, and make sure all investigations, process-related QARs, incidents, and deviations are completed and closed on time.
- Ensure that documentation metrics are at or above target levels, and that the systems are always compliant with regulations and ready for inspection.
- As needed, use RFT techniques to resolve concerns and make appropriate decisions about how to proceed.
- Collaborate with the PCT to identify and drive improvement in accordance with the PCT's continuous improvement (CI) goals.
- Create action plans and oversee the implementation of solutions.
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's degree will be good have
- Relevant biopharmaceutical industry experience
- Demonstrated applied knowledge of Failure Modes Effect Analysis (FMEA), Corrective Action / Preventative Action Root Cause Analysis and statistical methods as applied to Quality
- Experience with operation of major utilities including chillers, boilers, water systems, compressed air systems, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in medical device or combination product manufacturing within the Quality function
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.