Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
You will be part of the Grains trading team and manage day to day trading operations activities. You will lead a sizeable team to manage the end to end process after the deal has been closed by Traders. You and your team need to arrange shipping documents , handling L/C and arrange logiistic. The coverage for this role is Asia pacific market. The main products for trading are Wheat, corn, soybean and soybean meals etc.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
· Ideally you are with Grains trading business in Asia for 8-10 years
· Experience in handling Grains products is a must for this role, GAFTA knowleage needed for this role. Strong knowledage of L/C.
· The candidate will have to be open-minded, and capable to adapt to numerous counterparts working in different cultures and various industries.
· Self driven, positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward a copy of your full CV to Lester.email@example.com Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend