Operations Manager - Leading QSR Brand
Our client is a regional leader in the Food and Beverage sector. Incepted a decade ago, they have rapidly expanded into multiple key markets and presently operate in a number of significant locations across Asia Pacific and North America.
As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the overall commercial profitability, operational and service readiness for the respective assigned territories, with an aim to further elevate these functions into greater excellence. Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving profitability, operational and service standards of restaurants in assigned territories, including owning the accountability for strategy, planning and results
- Reviewing and developing operational and recipe SOPs while continuously identifying opportunities to improve standards and efficiency through innovation
- Ownership and management of the Delivery and Food Hygiene functions
- Pioneering and launching of new menu items
- Managing and building high-performing teams across restaurants
- Driving ad-hoc projects through key success metrics including but not limited to EBITDA, revenue improvements, cost reductions, Net Promoter Scores and operational standards through audits
- Prior experience in an Operations/Area Manger or similar capacity is essential
- Highly apt in English, written and communication skills with the knack to connect and influence stakeholders across all levels
- A master of priorities; to organize oneself and the teams in focussing time spent across restaurant functions
- Creative team player and self-starter with a keen eye for details
- Good tertiary education in Hospitality is advantageous
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R2090031. License Number 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.