Operations Manager (Marine)
Our clients who are in the Marine Industry are looking for an Operations Manager to join their growing operations. You will be the key member of the operations team, leading the installation efforts of our solutions at various touch points along the value chain (including vessel crew, customers and suppliers), by ensuring the process is set up, and complied with, at all times.
- Operation Management (Process formation, Compliance & Installation)
- Working closely with Business Development & Sales teams, conduct Initial Assessment for all prospect client installations (New Client, New Class of Vessel, New Product Features etc.), by ensuring that all hardware and software requirements are scoped out timely and accurately.
- Work closely with Head of Operations and Purchasing to define requirements for vendors and validate deliverables.
- Updating of ERP module and raising POs, receiving Invoices and ordering spares/sensors/cables after consulting HOO. Ensuring Vendors rating is entered and all feedback is routed to the correct channel within the entire supply chain.
- On-shore Marine personnel with previous 3rd Engineer/4th Engineer billet, with minimum 5 years of working experience on technical ship operations including engineering, electrical and mechanical divisions
- Extensive experience in physical installations for various projects/set ups - Examples would include dry docking, new build/project commissioning or plant turnarounds.
- Experienced team leader in managing operations teams of more than 4-5 people.
- Experience with online tools such as Confluence, Jira etc is considered as an added advantage.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.