Operations Manager, metals trading
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$120000 - S$150000.00 per annum|
You will report to the Asia Operations head and manage a sizeable team operators focusing on metlas trading operations. You and your team the whole procedure of the dry bulk trading operations, which includes handling and managing shipping documents as well as managing all necessary documents for L/C application and bank negotiation. You will liaise with both internal (Traders, trade finance) and external parties (supplier, customer, shipping companies etc) to prepare BLs and vessel tracking on cargo readiness & documentation to ensure smooth delivering of the commodity products.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Min 8 years of working experience in dry bulk trading operations, ideally in metals
- Team management experience is a must, Strong thecnical skills required.
* Good L/C knowledge is essential to this role.
* Good communication skills required for this role
- As this role will communicate to clients in China on daily baisis, Mandarine speaker is highly prefered for this role.
What to Expect:
Please kindly send your CV to Lester.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853