Operations Manager - SEA
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Operations Manager - SEA - Reputable Legal Firm
- Dynamic reputable multinational office
- Strong key personnel with regional experience
- Excellent track record performance
About our client:
Our client is a reputable International Legal firm headquartered in the UK and have offices around the region including Singapore. With major experiences in providing high end legal services, they are geared for sustainable growth. During this exiting time they are looking for a highly proficient Operations Manager to manage their regional offices for their dynamic firm.
This senior ranking role with managing the Asia Office Managers and Operations Staff. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Able to manage the office operations which include client services functions and day to day office functions.
- Able to ensure operational excellence for the areas of facilities maintenance, premises & space management
- Control and negotiate with relevant local service contracts and agreements for example cleaners, stationary, insurance.
- Completely manage the secretary team including allocations, workloads and the ratio of secretaries to fee earners.
- Directly contribute to regional or global operation projects, typically as the Singapore or South East Asia representative and local subject matter expert.
- Be able to execute strong leadership and staff management in engaging the office staff engagement resulting in highly effective and motivated teams.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a seasoned Regional Office Manager with office management roles including local and remote staff management. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A solid track record of at least ten years of strong record
- Strong facilities management experience, including in environments requiring some degree of 24x7 operational coverage, and direct experience with business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Previous experience in a professional services firm highly desirable.
- Proven track record of leadership, analytical, and negotiation experience
What's on offer
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Available avenues to contribute positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com #LI-SC