Operations Specialist, Equity Ops (1 year contract)
|Salary:||S$2600 - S$3200 per annum|
Operation Specialist, Equity Operation team, Day Shift
The role requires handling of Trade settlement, Transfers and Corporate action (Mandatory and Voluntary) for Securities.
- Provide back office functions support for securities products and prepare Corporate Action events (such as Proxy meetings / Stock splits and mergers), dividend payments, trade settlements, and transfers.
- Participate and contribute to the projects and process enhancements initiatives handled by the team Specific project / learning outcomes.
- Timely handling of transactions, meeting and exceeding the Service expectation with internal clients.
- Gain an in depth knowledge on the securities products offered.
- Appreciate in depth process flow of the back end Operations function - Gain exposure in projects coordination and testing.
- Min Bachelors' degree
- Minimum 1 to 2 years work experience in operations.
- Have exposure to Consumer banking.
- Some knowledge of investment products especially around Equities Operations.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
- Ability to work in diverse environments and cultures
- Responsible, organized and able to multi task under pressure.
- Team Player
- Provide high quality service to internal customers.
- Articulate with strong communications skills both written and spoken
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1439496