Operations-trade reconciliation-9 months renewable contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Location: Changi Business Park
9 months renewable contract
- Settlement/ Trade Reconciliation
- Immediately available or with a less than one month notice time.
- Ensure all internal/external clients' inquiries are logged and resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Ensure all daily and monthly services are delivered in accordance with relevant client SLA's
- Ensure all transactions are processed on a daily basis
- Participate in semi-annual broker review meetings
- Performs various daily tasks within the business unit as necessary to support processing routines.
- Responds to inquiries regarding problems and requests.
- Provides recommendations for improvement in processing/procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree Holder
- Proven ability to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise under pressure
- PC skills with an excellent understanding of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
If you are interested in this position, please clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV with your current and expected salary . Only qualified candidates will receive a reply. Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1655428.